Getting into Teaching - Information event for training places September 2018 and looking ahead for September 2019. Thursday 14th June 2018, 6.00pm-8.00pm Anglia Ruskin University, Cambridge Campus, East Road, Cambridge CB1 1PT. www.teachincambs.org.uk
Calling Year 11, Get cash for food, Last chance! Return your locker key outside Lodeside Hall tomorrow to get your £10 deposit put onto your lunch account: 17/05/2018 Break & Lunch (1:15-1:45). Missed us? Come to Finance! Please note: any keys not returned by Friday 8 June 2018, we will keep the £10 deposit to purchase a replacement key.
The College will finish early on the last day of the Summer Term which is Friday 20 July 2018. Students will leave school at 1.15pm and not stay for the usual lunchtime. Food will be available in the canteens at morning break. Buses and taxis will depart the site at 1.25pm.
Soham Village College students have enjoyed their first ever House Photography Competition.The runners-up were Isla Jones in Year 7 for her picture of a bird & Tru Dyble also in Year 7 for her photo of a rabbit. The overall winner was Reece Tennyson-Parsons in Year 11 for his incredible picture of a horse at sunset
Our Year 11s enjoyed a fabulous Leavers' Day today and the weather was kinder to us this year than it was last year! Wishing all the Year 11s well in their forthcoming exams and for the future.
Achieving Excellence With Care
Our vision is to be a truly outstanding Village College at the heart of its community
- We aim to provide an education in which outcomes for students are outstanding
- We are committed to the provision of a curriculum which gives every student the opportunity to achieve highly and to enjoy learning
- We encourage students to develop the skills they will need for working life
- We are committed to the well-being of all of our students and help them adopt a lifestyle which is safe, healthy and constructive within the local community
- We seek to enable our students to reflect on their own experiences and those of others to develop a clear set of personal values in which respect for self, others and the environment is central