Click on the picture above to view the Year 6 Parents Information Evening video and Powerpoint Presentation
The Inkling is Soham Village College's online magazine. It is entirely student produced; this includes articles, photographs, artwork, and page design. The team currently comprises journalists and designers from across year groups and is led by five editors from Year 11.
The College will finish early on the last day of the Summer Term which is Friday 20 July 2018. Students will leave school at 1.15pm and not stay for the usual lunchtime. Food will be available in the canteens at morning break. Buses and taxis will depart the site at 1.25pm.
Soham Village College students have enjoyed their first ever House Photography Competition.The runners-up were Isla Jones in Year 7 for her picture of a bird & Tru Dyble also in Year 7 for her photo of a rabbit. The overall winner was Reece Tennyson-Parsons in Year 11 for his incredible picture of a horse at sunset
Students from Soham Village College are celebrating another excellent set of results
Achieving Excellence With Care
Our vision is to be a truly outstanding Village College at the heart of its community
- We aim to provide an education in which outcomes for students are outstanding
- We are committed to the provision of a curriculum which gives every student the opportunity to achieve highly and to enjoy learning
- We encourage students to develop the skills they will need for working life
- We are committed to the well-being of all of our students and help them adopt a lifestyle which is safe, healthy and constructive within the local community
- We seek to enable our students to reflect on their own experiences and those of others to develop a clear set of personal values in which respect for self, others and the environment is central