You can download the Class of 2019 Prom Photos from www.sohamvc.org/Prom_2019.zip
The Open Evening for Soham Village College will be held on Thursday 26th September from 6.00pm. Families will be welcomed on the main footpath between the two school sites and will be offered a tour with one of our students, there is also two talks from our Head teacher that will take place on the evening in our Performing Arts Centre (PAC). These usually take place at 6.00pm and 7.00pm.
In addition to the Open Evening we also run a series of Open Mornings where you are all welcome to come into the school and have a tour on a working school day. These tours are for both the parents and students so that you can see the school in motion. The tours are available on : Tuesday 1st October, Wednesday 2nd October, Wednesday 9th October, Thursday 10th October, Thursday 17th October, Friday 18th October, Tuesday 29th October and start at 9.15am, with a tour around the school and the refreshments and a Q & A session in our library before they finish at 10.45am
Students from Soham Village College are celebrating another record set of results. 75% of students achieved the equivalent of grades A*-C in both Maths and English and over 100 students achieved the equivalent of A*-A in three or more subjects.
There has been a change in the law regarding term time holidays.
Achieving Excellence With Care
Our vision is to be a truly outstanding Village College at the heart of its community
- We aim to provide an education in which outcomes for students are outstanding
- We are committed to the provision of a curriculum which gives every student the opportunity to achieve highly and to enjoy learning
- We encourage students to develop the skills they will need for working life
- We are committed to the well-being of all of our students and help them adopt a lifestyle which is safe, healthy and constructive within the local community
- We seek to enable our students to reflect on their own experiences and those of others to develop a clear set of personal values in which respect for self, others and the environment is central