We are currently hard at work creating a year book for the class of 2019. The yearbook is a memorabilia item from SVC and will contain a snapshot of the 5 years, including photos, stories, leavers' messages and many more features. The end of term is fast approaching and the deadline for purchasing the year book is almost upon us. Each year books costs £19.50 and will be available for collection on GCSE results day. If you would like to purchase a year book then please use the following weblink to place your order: allyearbooks.co.uk/buy/11600
Year 11 students celebrated their hard work with their own art exhibition private view on Thursday 13th June 2019. The art department are so proud of the excellent standard of work and levels of creativity shown by all students this year.
We are so excited to announce our Brand new Staploe Trust Music School for any Year 4+ students in The Weatheralls, The Shade, Kennett and SVC.
Students from Soham Village College are celebrating another record set of results. GCSE grading has changed this year but it is clear that Soham's students have again performed well. 75% of students achieved the equivalent of grades A* -C in both maths and English and 70 students achieved A*-A grades or equivalent in five or more subjects.
Click the logo above to view the latest Ofsted Inspection Report 2016 for Soham Village College
Achieving Excellence With Care
Our vision is to be a truly outstanding Village College at the heart of its community
- We aim to provide an education in which outcomes for students are outstanding
- We are committed to the provision of a curriculum which gives every student the opportunity to achieve highly and to enjoy learning
- We encourage students to develop the skills they will need for working life
- We are committed to the well-being of all of our students and help them adopt a lifestyle which is safe, healthy and constructive within the local community
- We seek to enable our students to reflect on their own experiences and those of others to develop a clear set of personal values in which respect for self, others and the environment is central